Tuesday 16 October 2012

Week 7 Weigh-In Result!

I lost 0.6lbs this week, bringing my total weight loss to 10.6lbs and my current weight to 195.0lbs.

Food list of shame for last week:
  • Chocolate eclair
  • Chicken tikka biryani, 1.5 poppadoms and half a peshwari naan (from the Indian restaurant down the road) - this was a LOT of food... and after everything else I had that day, my calorie total was probably about 3000 - argh!
  • KFC Boneless banquet for one
  • Lots of Haribo Tangfastics (had a massive container of them, but thankfully they're all gone now)
I think I need to start paying more attention to the amount of carbs, fat and protein I'm eating. Here's a little summary of my week's food, according to the extremely awesome My Fitness Pal app:



I really need to find a way of getting more protein into my diet without having to pay too much (meat is so expensive!). Low fat cottage cheese is a good option, but let's face it - there's only so much of that you can eat... If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know! I can't afford to buy loads of meat, and eggs also have a lot of fat so I can't just gorge on those. Help!

I've also been using a little NHS app on my phone for tracking my BMI - here's where I'm at as of yesterday morning when I weighed myself:


OBESE! But I'm edging closer to the yellow. The lovely yellow. To get out of the obese section and into the plain ol' overweight section, I just need to lose 7lbs. That will be awesome. To get into the normal green section, I need to lose 38lbs. But still, just to be able to tell myself that I'm not officially obese any more will be wonderful! Just think, in a few weeks I could just be overweight!

Had a little non-scale victory a few days ago. There's a friend's birthday party coming up, and after traipsing around the city centre for many hours and not finding anything, I ended up ordering this dress online from New Look:


I looked at the size chart, and eventually decided to risk it and order a size 16. I instantly regretted it - why oh why hadn't I just gone for a size 18? I was going to have to send it back and it would be a pain in the arse and I'd have to find something else with not much time left - but IT ACTUALLY FITS! Usually when I try stuff on from New Look, their size 16s never fit me - I guess it just shows that I'm starting to shrink a little bit. YES.

1 comment:

  1. Great that you can fit into the dress! Soon you will be ordering a small size again!

    ReplyDelete